How to maximize your business accounting with QuickBooks
This 5-part course is designed for small business owners who want a simple system for entering financial data into QuickBooks for their business financial planning and decision-making, as well as year-end tax preparation.
You will learn:
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- How to navigate QuickBooks features and their benefits for your business.
- How to create an appropriate Chart of Accounts (COA) for your business.
- Products and services
- Registry of Suppliers, Expenses and Purchases
- Customers and Sales Transactions
- How to create financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
Get access to five pre-recorded classes and resources, and watch on-demand.
- QuickBooks Online Introduction and How to Navigate It
- How to register your company in QuickBooks, Suppliers/Sales, Billing
- Customers and Sales Transactions | Payroll Creation
- Banks and Credit Cards
- Bank Reconciliation and Financial Reporting
About the Facilitators:
Virginia Dinzey-Taveras, MBA
Founder & CEO
Adaptive Business Solutions
Euriz Daniells, MBA
HRM Co-founder & CFO
QuickBooks Certified Proadvisor