1-1 Mentoring and Counseling
How to Maximize your Business Accounting with QuickBooks
This 5-part course is designed for small business owners who want a simple system for entering financial data into QuickBooks for their business financial planning and decision-making, as well as year-end tax preparation.
You will learn:
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- How to navigate QuickBooks features and their benefits for your business.
- How to create an appropriate Chart of Accounts (COA) for your business.
- Products and services
- Registry of Suppliers, Expenses and Purchases
- Customers and Sales Transactions
- How to create financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
Business Plan Development with Kauffman FastTrac®
It all starts with an idea. Do you want to start a successful business?
Kauffman FastTrac® is a flexible course with a proven framework to help you start a business and your journey to success.
Available in Puerto Rico for the first time through the Metro Women’s Business Center.
What will you achieve at the end?
• Define the brand of your company
• Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
• Learn how to set financial goals for your business.
• Determine the value proposition
• Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage
• Learn to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture
• Determine how to obtain profitability
• Identify sources of financing for your business.