Business Plan Development with Kauffman FastTrac®
It all starts with an idea. Do you want to start a successful business?
Kauffman FastTrac® is a flexible course with a proven framework to help you start a business and your journey to success.
Available in Puerto Rico for the first time through the Metro Women’s Business Center.
What will you achieve at the end?
• Define the brand of your company
• Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
• Learn how to set financial goals for your business.
• Determine the value proposition
• Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage
• Learn to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture
• Determine how to obtain profitability
• Identify sources of financing for your business.
This course will consist of 14 immersive sessions.
It’s designed to provide information and mentoring as you develop your Business Plan.
Section 1: IDEATION
Section 2: POSITIONING
Section 3: COMMITMENT
Section 4: REDEFINITION
Section 5: LAUNCH
What our students have said
Join the waitlist
Fill-out this form to join the waitlist for the next cohort: